Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluegayle
post rank: Learning the Ropes
Bluegayle

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: No longer required   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 pm

You can take me off the "list" I got it built elsewhere. already.
Maybe some other time as I really do like your builds.
Have a nice weekend.

For Residential lots
Your Name- Gayle / bluegayle_
Do you have a preference for which builder- Nope
Link to specific house or floorplan-
Size of Lot- 30 x30
Style (such as modern or beach)- one story but perhaps with a loft? cottage or victorian/ farm
# of bedrooms- 2
favorite colors or color schemes- not flashy/ victorian/muted
Do you want this home furnished- basic plumbing & kitchen counters
Do you want this home decorated- no just some landscaping
Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- small barn/ kitchen garden
Which EP's/SP's do you have- All
Can the builder use store items- Yes
Can the builder use 3rd party CC- No

I need costs down so can afford to move into fairly quickly. Barn is to have room for at least two stalls. Small pasture area w/pond. garden is to be off the kitchen.
Idea is for an old homestead style that my sim will have to fix up. Thanks!

Last edited by Bluegayle on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No longer needed)
Back to top Go down
crs9900

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Saw your current build on your blog spot.
I LOVE it so far. The exterior and the landscaping look wonderful.

Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 am

crs9900 wrote:
Saw your current build on your blog spot.
I LOVE it so far. The exterior and the landscaping look wonderful.

Hope that didn't spoil it for you, but I'm glad you approve so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 am

It didn't spoil it for me, I was simply too eager. Lol
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 pm

I just saw the update.
I love the two colors chosen for the exterior of the home Cool

Can't wait until completion. Surprised
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Hello everyone.
Are you guys back on the forums yet?
I don't usually check.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

crs9900 wrote:
Hello everyone.
Are you guys back on the forums yet?
I don't usually check.
Thanks.
We're nearly there - I think we are trying to see if someone wants to join the team. We'll definitely post here to inform anyone/everyone when the move is official. Smile

PS - I just got back into town after some crazy holiday shopping - your house should be done this week, just in time for Christmas. Wink
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks Peaches! Razz
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm sorry, Peaches
Would you mind posting some more photos of the lot so far?
I'm a little overeager, I guess Laughing

Hope your shopping was fun!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:17 pm

crs -- Check out my blog. Wink
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 pm

WOW!
It is stunning so far.
Thanks for dealing with me and impatience. Smile
Back to top Go down
blueplumbbob
post rank: NOOB ALERT
blueplumbbob

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello! Here's my request. By the way, I'll be using this in a machinima, if that's okay with whoever is building. I would prefer this: On the inside just flooring, rooms, and wall covers.
Your Name: blueplumbbob
Requested builder?: Peaches327
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Fantasy Castle
Lot Size: 60x60
Link to specific house or plan: I don't have a link, but I have in mind a "Cinderella Castle from Walt Disney World"-type castle
# of bedrooms: It really doesn't matter.
Favorite color schemes: I would prefer gold and baby blue
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): A BIG staircase in the front, but leave room in between the stairs, like have a set of 6 stairs and the two by 5 floor tiles before the next 6 stairs begins, a dirt path after the stairs, LOTS of tall trees, and a garden with lots of flowers.
Do you want it furnished: Everywhere EXCEPT the inside.
Do you want it decorated: Everywhere EXCEPT the inside
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: None.
Can store content be used?: Only free store content and items from the Regal Living Kitchen set
Can 3rd party CC be used?: NO.

I NEED to have this done before February 2012!!! This is for a VERY important machinima I am making! Take as long as you want, but I MUST have it before February. I will be sure to credit your awesome team for this castle!

Thank you!

-blueplumbbob
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 pm

crs99000-
Your home is complete.... Give me about an hour to get it up on my blog with the details about store content and such. Smile

I also wanted to tell you a few things about the house here and not in my blog. First, the music room/art room is small-ish. A slight design flaw on my part but I don't think it will cause any problems. This lot was play-tested for 3 sim-days and I found nothing wrong with it.
Second, I did not manage getting a digital aquarium into the master bedroom. I didn't like the aquarium working as a window to the outdoor. I did try a technique where I put in an additional wall between the outside and the tank (not sure if that makes sense) but it looked out of place on the exterior. I hope you don't miss it in the house.
Other than that, you have everything else you requested in the house. Very Happy

I'm heading over directly to my blog to begin the post and to begin uploading it to the official site now. sunny

Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Thank you, Peaches. I just saw the lot.

It's something nice to come home to after getting fed up and working hard today sunny
I am beginning to think that Modern is truly your style of building, despite what your blog might say Razz

I am off to download and play for a while before getting back to work, at home on my computer, mind you.

Thanks again to the team who helped with the builiding! Smile

Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

blueplumbbob wrote:
Hello! Here's my request. By the way, I'll be using this in a machinima, if that's okay with whoever is building. I would prefer this: On the inside just flooring, rooms, and wall covers.
Link to specific house or plan: I don't have a link, but I have in mind a "Cinderella Castle from Walt Disney World"-type castle
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): A BIG staircase in the front, but leave room in between the stairs, like have a set of 6 stairs and the two by 5 floor tiles before the next 6 stairs begins, a dirt path after the stairs, LOTS of tall trees, and a garden with lots of flowers.
Can store content be used?: Only free store content and items from the Regal Living Kitchen set

I NEED to have this done before February 2012!!! This is for a VERY important machinima I am making! Take as long as you want, but I MUST have it before February. I will be sure to credit your awesome team for this castle!

Thank you!

-blueplumbbob

I have one more request ahead of this one, so it won't be until mid-January that I get this one started. I don't think there will be any problems getting this to you by the deadline you're wanting it by. Wink
I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Sallymander wrote:
Your name: Sally
Requested builder: Peaches327
Type of build: Modern
Lot size:40x40
# of bedrooms: 3
# of bathrooms: preferably just one, but up to you
Favorite color scheme: Just modern bright neutral colours please Smile
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): Id like the house to be ontop of the garage, it needs to have a LARGE openplan living and kitchen/dining area, bedrooms and bathroom on a separate floor with a spiral staircase leading to them, laundry room would be nice, but honestly I just struggle building modern houses and I know that you can do the job better then me! I'd also like it to be landscaped, but can do that myself if it would be easier on you
Do you want it furnished?: No thank you
Do you want it decorated?: Yes please
Which EP's/SP's do you have?: Generations, Amb, Pets
Can store content be used?: Yes. I have most of them
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Yep! Just as long as it will come with the house or you can tell me where to download

Sally I will be getting started with this after New Year's. I leave town tomorrow for Christmas and then I won't be back in town until January 2nd. I hope you're okay with the wait. I will try to see if I can get some ideas rolling tonight for you. Smile
Merry Christmas. santa santa
Back to top Go down
blueplumbbob
blueplumbbob

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
blueplumbbob wrote:

Thank you!

-blueplumbbob

I have one more request ahead of this one, so it won't be until mid-January that I get this one started. I don't think there will be any problems getting this to you by the deadline you're wanting it by. Wink
I'll keep you posted.

Okay! That works!!
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 am

Peaches- Take your time I'm in no rush! I've changed my mind on one thing though- if you could avoid store content that would be great! Since I requested it my game glitched massively and I lost most of it and haven't had time to reinstall everything yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 pm

I'mmmm baaaaccccck. Laughing

I would like Angelllite to build me a house, once again.
However, this time it is from a floor plan.
How do I paste the link?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Nevermind, I think I figured it out Very Happy

Your Name: crs9900
Requested builder?: Angelllite
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Modern
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/maxfield-2737/
# of bedrooms: 2
# of bathrooms: 2 1/2
Favorite color schemes: Light and Bright. NO dark colors, including wood
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Please do not add the lower level. On the second floor, can you squeeze in a laundry room next to the master bedroom; not on the first floor. No childrens room, only adult. Fireplace in the master bedroom and den. On a foundation, garage attached to the home, spiral staircase, no pantires next to kitchen (as in the picture) and no closet in the den (as in the picture), digital aquarium in living room and master bedroom, pool, hot tub, outdoor bbq, and landscaping. Spacious, but not empty. THANKS
Do you want it furnished: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated: Yes, please
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: All EP's and SP's
Can store content be used?: Yes, I have 90% of them.
Can 3rd party CC be used?: NO!!!!

Thanks, Angelllite. (AGAIN) Wink
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 am

Happy New Year everyone.
Hope you all have a great and productive year Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks crs!!
Same to you. flower
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
Sallymander wrote:
Your name: Sally
Requested builder: Peaches327
Type of build: Modern
Lot size:40x40
# of bedrooms: 3
# of bathrooms: preferably just one, but up to you
Favorite color scheme: Just modern bright neutral colours please Smile
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): Id like the house to be ontop of the garage, it needs to have a LARGE openplan living and kitchen/dining area, bedrooms and bathroom on a separate floor with a spiral staircase leading to them, laundry room would be nice, but honestly I just struggle building modern houses and I know that you can do the job better then me! I'd also like it to be landscaped, but can do that myself if it would be easier on you
Do you want it furnished?: No thank you
Do you want it decorated?: Yes please
Which EP's/SP's do you have?: Generations, Amb, Pets
Can store content be used?: Yes. I have most of them
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Yep! Just as long as it will come with the house or you can tell me where to download

Sally I will be getting started with this after New Year's. I leave town tomorrow for Christmas and then I won't be back in town until January 2nd. I hope you're okay with the wait. I will try to see if I can get some ideas rolling tonight for you. Smile
Merry Christmas. santa santa

Sally-
I'm getting started on this tonight. I believe this will just take me a couple of days since I wont be doing any interior design. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Sallymander --
Your lot is complete. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do with it. I left it mostly vacant for you to customize, and only furnished the kitchen and bathroom.

Please visit my blog for details on your lot @ studiopeaches.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

I really like your latest build, Peaches
Very nice. Already downloaded, recommended and added to favorites.
Happy building.

By the way, has anyone heard from Angelllite about my request?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next