Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Lellu82
Lellu82

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 pm

springfairy556 wrote:
Nevermind XD I didn't notice this thread lol.

I need a community lot now XD

Your Name- Springfairy556
Do you have a preference for which builder-
Link to specific building or floorplan- No Floor Plan, Use your own creative minds
Size of lot- 40x40(this is my fav size for some reason lol)
Style such as trendy/"mom and pop" etc- Small Mall
Favorite colors or color schemes- Hmm...I don't have one.You can choose.
Do you want this lot furnished- Yes please
Do you want this lot decorated- Yes Please
Other requirements- Book Shop, Cafe, Consignment shop.The rest is up to you guys.Also a parking lot please.And Restrooms somewhere inside.
Which EP's/SP's do you have- World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations.
Can the builder use store items- If its free go right ahead.
Can the builder use 3rd party CC-Only if the builder knows the site is safe and they don't over do it with CC.

Has anyone claimed this? If not, I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Lellu82
inkdragon68
post rank: Learning the Ropes
inkdragon68

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

If I made a request and nobody claimed it yet, can I 'cancel' the request? (I just decided I really don't want to make a book character town)
Back to top Go down
Ria
Ria

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

you are all on a roll on this! Smile they all look wonderful, amazing job everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://antebello.livejournal.com/
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks Ria!!
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
beaglelover2008
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 am

inkdragon68 wrote:
If I made a request and nobody claimed it yet, can I 'cancel' the request? (I just decided I really don't want to make a book character town)

Yes, if nobody claimed it... But you might want to check with Angel, and rewrite your original post saying you canceled so everybody knows. Sorry you decided to cancel!
Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Ok. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

beaglelover2008 wrote:
inkdragon68 wrote:

Yes, if nobody claimed it... But you might want to check with Angel, and rewrite your original post saying you canceled so everybody knows. Sorry you decided to cancel!

If no one has picked it up then feel free to cancel it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 pm

KylieRose your home is complete.
Please see page 1 for details on your lot and to retrieve your download link.

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 AA1Shl

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Vzi5fl
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Peaches, extremely nice build. It looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Love the Al Fresco Dining! getting a Fave and Rec. In the future a DL, but I don't have time right now.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Until the Exchange is fixed, I'm uploading houses to mediafire... I hope they fix it soon. Sad
But when I upload it, I'll let you guys know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreatBigSea

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Well, I can wait
Back to top Go down
Ria
Ria

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

It looks wonderful Peaches Smile as always
Back to top Go down
http://antebello.livejournal.com/
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 pm

As usual, Peaches, another great build Razz
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:37 am

Just popping in to say "Hala-ba-loo" snicker...and also to ask an extremely dumb question...do apartments fall under the Residential or the Commercial catagory when your requesting them?
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 am

elizablaine wrote:
Just popping in to say "Hala-ba-loo" snicker...and also to ask an extremely dumb question...do apartments fall under the Residential or the Commercial catagory when your requesting them?

good question! I'd say they're residential though. And hotel would be commercial.
Back to top Go down
kylierose19
kylierose19

PostSubject: test sim angels thread split   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you so much Peaches ^_^ it looks amazing!! Downloading now so I can start using it mrgreen! - Just going to download the CC now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: asdfghj   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Reserved for Me!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
KirstyL
post rank: NOOB ALERT
post rank: NOOB ALERT

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey, guys, just checking in again.

GreatBigSea wrote:
Kirsty, I have a quick question.

Do you want the closets and utility rooms (Not the laundry but the cold air return) or should I jsut add onto bedrooms? Also I might change up the windows because it looks a little blank on the wall

Any new updates on the house?
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

thank you so much, angelllite

it looks really great. i'm going to download and place it in my world now.
it's the third house i have requested from you guys, and it is wonderful.
keep up the good work.

p.s. peaches, i think i am going to request that you build my last and final home Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 pm

crs9900 wrote:
thank you so much, angelllite

it looks really great. i'm going to download and place it in my world now.
it's the third house i have requested from you guys, and it is wonderful.
keep up the good work.

p.s. peaches, i think i am going to request that you build my last and final home Laughing

I am so glad you like it! I was so worried it wouldn't be right!
Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Quick Question: Do you HAVE to have a link to a picture or blueprint when you request a lot?
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Whoa... What EP/SP does the fish tank come with Angel?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 pm

inkdragon68 wrote:
Quick Question: Do you HAVE to have a link to a picture or blueprint when you request a lot?
nope, not at all. Just a description of what you're looking for will suffice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next