Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
Help on Summer Cottage Vote_lcapHelp on Summer Cottage Voting_barHelp on Summer Cottage Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
Help on Summer Cottage Vote_lcapHelp on Summer Cottage Voting_barHelp on Summer Cottage Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Help on Summer Cottage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benny
post rank: Learning the Ropes

Help on Summer Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 am

Hey! sunny I love what you are doing here!

Anyway, I'd like to put a request for a summer cottage:

Your Name- bennym

Do you have a preference for which builder- Whoever likes making small comfortable lots

Link to specific house or floorplan- None..Dunno what this is Embarassed

Size of Lot- 35x35 max 25x25 min

Style (such as modern or beach)- Old country/Woody/An old couples house

# of bedrooms- 1 (double bed)

favorite colors or color schemes- Wood, brown,not too colourful

Do you want this home furnished- Please! Very Happy

Do you want this home decorated- Yes, mainly with paintings of people etc...

Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- 1 floor, on a foundation, HUGE garden (also meaning a very small, livable home) with a veggie patch Smile , no pool, no garage

Which EP's/SP's do you have- Just World Adventures javascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')

Can the builder use store items- Any of the free ones and the set "Asian Fusion"

Can the builder use 3rd party CC- Yes, as long as you used it and its safe

Thank you for whoever makes this!!! lol!

Last edited by Benny on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 am

thank you for Joining! I am posting your request now!
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am

Yay! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
shroedinger
shroedinger

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 am

i would love to join the builders club so i could build houses and sims for other people my friend macapaca has asked if i can join and has gotten no reply yet please can i join.
thank you
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you are basically spamming. If no one responded it's because we didn't get to it yet. This forum has times of the day it is busy or slow. As I said in your other posts, we need to see some of your work to see what your building skill/style is. We will gladly consider you for the team, but we have to have some idea of what you can do.
Back to top Go down
shroedinger
shroedinger

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 pm

i'm so sorry i didn't mean to spam but i just really really really want to be on the building team and i wont be able to put my buildings on the sims site at the moment because the resent update has made the sims keep on crashing. once again i am sorry for spamming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 pm

I understand that, but in the future just make a thread and I will see it when I get on. No worries, however I still need to see your work. Even if you just post some pics here of lots you've built that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
shroedinger
shroedinger

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

thanks for forgiving. and i can know go on sims because i uninstalled the sims and now it works YAY. i will put some lots on a soon as possible were should i put them
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm

If you wish to post pics here a great spot would be "Share your creations"
Back to top Go down
shroedinger
shroedinger

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on Summer Cottage   Help on Summer Cottage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help on Summer Cottage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SimAngels! :: General :: Requests-
Jump to: