Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
blueplumbbob
post rank: NOOB ALERT
blueplumbbob

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
blueplumbbob wrote:
Peaches327 wrote:
Blueplumbbob
Just a quickie-update:
I'm redoing your castle. I've got an idea on how to utilize the 60x60 lot more and to give you more room on the interior of the castle and to give the exterior more of a "wow" factor. I just wasn't satisfied with the last one you saw on my blog.
I'll likely be building this up to the day that you need it because I'm manipulating the landscape a lot more with this than the previous. Hope that makes sense but want to be able to deliver 100% on the castle.
I'll keep you updated and don't fail to ask if I happen to fail getting back to you.

Okay, that's fine! I've extended the date of my machinima making for you so PLEASE TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED! I want this to be the best castle for my machinima! Again, thank you so much!

-blue

I actually finished the castle late last night. Smile
However, uploading to my studio wasn't working - not sure why (?)
So here's the DL link from mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7d1fd4aak5ed8i1
If you have any questions, let me know. I hope you don't mind that I took some privileges with the build and didn't create the entry exactly how you wanted it.
I hope this works out of you.

[img][/img]

Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!! I absolutely love it! I'll have to fix the camera differently for when she comes running down the stairs, but otherwise, IT. IS. PERFECT!

Thank you a million times!!!!!

-blue
Back to top Go down
Bluegayle
post rank: Learning the Ropes
Bluegayle

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 am

Just a quick hello and an update to my request.
I have got it built elsewhere already so no longer need it.

My sim was aging so couldn't wait any longer.lol

Maybe catch you next time when not so busy.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone would be willing to build my request?
I don't think, at the moment, that Angellllite is able to get to it.
If so, can you build it on a 40x40 lot instead?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 am

Sallymander--

Your lots are complete. I just need to fix the pictures and upload the lots to the exchange. Depending on the time I have they'll either be up tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 am

I can't wait to see them Very Happy thank you!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 am

Sally--
Here's the download link for the cemetary and chapel.... I've been having problems uploading to the exchange so I'm sorry for the delay.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5156399

Check out my blog for details about this lot -- there is a few pieces of CC.

I'm still trying to get the park to upload. I'll post back as soon as I get it loaded.

EDIT:
I just don't know what's up with uploading things to my studio. So, here's a mediafire link for the large park:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2q8206sgd838222

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of it all. I guess I may have to stop uploading to the Exchange for awhile. I don't know that anyone else is having the same problem I am. I hope these meet your expectations - happy simming.
Back to top Go down
GreenOnePly
GreenOnePly

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Hey guys! I am so glad I found you!!! I didn't have my internet for awhile and when I got it back I went on the forum to check on my request. But so many new posts were added that I got lost! lol, any way I was wondering if any of you remember picking up my request on the old thread. I don't want to bother any one with rebuilding it if they did. Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
GreenOnePly
GreenOnePly

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Your Name: GreenOneply
Requested builder?: Any
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): old world or fanciful
Lot Size: 50 x 50
Link to specific house or plan: none, but think green house
# of bedrooms: four
Favorite color schemes: green, but I want it to be family friendly, and for a gardening sims
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): starter garden, orchard, horse pasture, small pool, kids outside area, office and study room for kids and parents, at least three bathrooms, a wine closet, and walk in closet in master bedroom. Keep in mind one room is for a butler so it should have it's own bathroom.
Do you want it furnished: yes plz
Do you want it decorated: yes plz
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: I have all of them
Can store content be used?: free items only plz
Can 3rd party CC be used?: yes I trust the team to use non corrupted files ( even if something gets past them I have Delphy's Dashboard as back up)

bounce
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello Razz
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Hey Peaches
Do you have any free time?
I was wondering if you could build the floorplan that I asked Angelllite for?
She doesn't seem to be around.
Thanks.
I'm willing to re-post if I have to.

-crs9900 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreenOnePly
GreenOnePly

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 pm

hey just wondering if any one is still here? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 am

I had to take a leave of absence, we are coming back now.
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
SikSouthernTink
SikSouthernTink

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey. It's Tink. I was wondering if someone could possibly take a look and see if they can do this for me. It doesn't have to look exactly like that but close, and don't worry about the furnishings if you don't want to XD

Your Name: Tink
Requested builder?: anyone
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Horse Ranch
Lot Size: any you can manage to put this on, but not 64 x 64, maybe 40 x 40 or something.
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.paradisestablesllc.com/boarding_stable.html (something like this barn please)
# of bedrooms:It's a community lot, so none.
Favorite color schemes: anything
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): maybe a small pond/pool, would like a small game/office room for the stable, as well as bathroom with shower only, a small tack room.
Do you want it furnished: Not unless you want to
Do you want it decorated: yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: All but Fast Lane
Can store content be used?: yes, please let me know though
Can 3rd party CC be used?: not unless it's compatible

Thanks. You guys are awesome! Take all the time you need. I want something to be a Boarding Barn if you will XD

Last edited by SikSouthernTink on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing some things)
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/SikSouthernTink
SilverDragon

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

removed for now
Back to top Go down
kylierose19
kylierose19

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 am

My internet is back now so just checking in Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Good to see you kylie! We are starting up again as soon as we get everyone set up!!
Back to top Go down
kylierose19
kylierose19

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am

Good to see you too hun Smile, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
GreenOnePly
GreenOnePly

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:40 pm

ok no one has picked up my request and I have noticed people after me getting picked up quick. Am I being black balled? Have I done some thing to upset the creators? I have been a fan since the forum thread on the sims 3 site for a long time. If I did some thing some one tell me so I can apologize or not do it again. Sad
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm

What is your name on the Sims 3 forum?
Back to top Go down
http://harleyquinn3184.blogspot.com/
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:22 pm

To all who have submitted a request for the build team: You might have to resubmit it here.... We need to get a list of people who have either got theirs claimed but not built, or not claimed.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/519588.page
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm

GreenOne, you're not being ignored. I'm sorry you feel like you did something, because you certainly did not. Sad

We moved back to the official forums and considered any requests here to be dead since there had been no responses for quite some time. If you're referring to a request that is located in this thread, then we are sorry we never got to it.

Please visit us at our new thread
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/519588.page

We'll be glad to build you whatever you're in need of. And we're sorry for not taking care of you sooner. ::hugs::
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Sorry, I was being all business-y and forgot to put in all the hugs.. I'm so sorry if we forgot you!!!

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEd50H3ax4Kj1BGi8E-EeMfo6ebTjfxGhdATlQa__H3JM22mUp
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:59 pm

That's so stinkin' cute, Beagle! XD
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Greenoneply, I'm so sorry for any confusion! What Peaches said is 100% correct and please let us know what your name is on the forums as well. You've been a great friend and supporter of the team and you are very important to us!
Back to top Go down
elizablaine

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 am

Hee Hee I'M BACCCCKKK!!! LOL (did anybody miss me? snicker)

For Residential Lots
Your Name: elizablaine (liz)
Requested builder?: not picky whoever would like to give it a shot
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Medieval
Lot Size: Medium-Large (50/50 or 64/64) or one of each LOL
Link to specific house or plan: nope gonna let your imaginations run wild
# of bedrooms: your choice, but enough for a good sized family
Favorite color schemes: wood and stone (medievalish)
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): barn with 2 horse stalls (or the room to add horse stalls), barn can have a small room/apt for the hired help, it would be good to have a fair sized padock for the horses, and a fenced in vegetable garden would be nice. For looks a fish pond could be added but is not a must.
Do you want it furnished: Not necessary, but knock yourself out...LOL
Do you want it decorated: Again not necessary, but left to builders discretion
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: Base,WA, HELS, AMB, GEN and Pets
Can store content be used?: Free stuff and Castle
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Would prefer that it wasn't unless you can give me a link as to where to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next