Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
Hippie your request is ready! Vote_lcapHippie your request is ready! Voting_barHippie your request is ready! Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
Hippie your request is ready! Vote_lcapHippie your request is ready! Voting_barHippie your request is ready! Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Hippie your request is ready!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

Hippie your request is ready! Empty
PostSubject: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
sarademoor
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Looks goooooooood!
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
post rank: Learning the Ropes
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Hippie your request is ready! Woot That looks awesome, Angel!! I am going now to download and checkout in my game. I will be back with more comments. I love you

Thank you so much for this! I knew that library could be useful for something! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm glad you like it, there are a few things not shown in the pics. You know your requests are extra special to me! So please, honestly, let me know what you think! You know you get my all for sure!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

ps thank you sara!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 pm

I just realized I forgot to move the mailbox and I forgot to wallpaper the walls of the tv area on the patio! ddeerrrrp! Ah well, easy fixes!
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I didn't even notice the mailbox and I did wallpaper some walls and put some lights in some areas when my sim got the 'it's dark in here' moodlet. Laughing No big deal.

I would have been back sooner but I updated my graphics cards and they went bonkers in Sims 3 only. I finally figured out that a setting in the Catalyst Control Center that I use to have to change, no longer needs changing. So, all is good!

Anyhoo......I love this house, Angel! I already have eight sims living in it. I brag about your building skills at Simpletons all the time and I showoff your houses there!

Thank you so much for another awesome build! flower
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm

thank you!

sorry about the missed stuffed. my computer went nuts cause my video card is stupid so when it crashed I must not of had some stuff saved. for some reason my video card likes to stop working randomly when I play the sims on my laptop, but on my desktop the fan blows like crazy. Which is why I am looking for a new one.
Back to top Go down
springfairy556
springfairy556

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm

That was the gothic library? Surprised That's amazing.I'm gonna have to buy the gothic library.

I know this wasn't for me lol, but I was just poking around.I'm nosy lol.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 pm

you are welcome to poke around as much as youlike Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hippie your request is ready!   Hippie your request is ready! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hippie your request is ready!
Page 1 of 1