Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
inkdragon68
post rank: Learning the Ropes
inkdragon68

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks beagle. I'll play on it tomorrow Smile

If there's something from World Adventures I don't have I'll just let the game make me something to substitute. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am

Will2586 --
I will have your house finished later today. I actually back-tracked some on the house and decided to replace windows and stuff with items from the Pets EP since it all looks so good!
It even makes the house look better, I think, that I switched out most doors and windows and furniture with the new. I even plan to edit some landscaping with different plants as I LOVE the red azaleas that are available.
So - needless to say you'll have a house probably by this afternoon or so once I get a chance to go in-game and finish up the things I have in mind.
Thanks for being patient. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
sarademoor
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am

Just a heads up. Exchange isn't moving. So the house prolly won't get the downloads and attention it deserves. Of course you're free to upload whenever, just thought I'd mention it ^^ elephant <---Elephant
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 am

sarademoor wrote:
Just a heads up. Exchange isn't moving. So the house prolly won't get the downloads and attention it deserves. Of course you're free to upload whenever, just thought I'd mention it ^^ elephant <---Elephant
Really? Again?
Ugh, this has got to stop.
Well, when I finish the house I'll put it up on mediafire, then. When did the Exchange go down?
Back to top Go down
sarademoor
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 am

Don't know for sure. Last date I see is 20th. I also saw quite a bit of builds that would fetch way more downloads. They are only at one or two downloads.
Luckyheather warned me about it.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Will2586 -- Your home is complete.

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 QnYREl

Hope it was worth the wait.
I did admittedly get carried away with replacing a lot of "old" stuff for the new items in Pets. But I really like how it all turned out better.
I uploaded your house to mediafire since the Excahnge is borked - again. Rolling Eyes

Here's a list of store items used in your house:
Contemporary Comfort Bedroom
Muntin Window
Foyer Frills
Variegated Ceramic Vase
Fraud Laug
Asymmetrical Allessander Table Lamp
Warbling Wind chimes
Big Cheese Coat Rack
Forever Living Plant
Italian Starburst Mirror
Rabbit Ridge

That should about cover it. Smile
Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sf8ezsuf42hs1lv
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

Peaches327 wrote:
Will2586 --
I will have your house finished later today. I actually back-tracked some on the house and decided to replace windows and stuff with items from the Pets EP since it all looks so good!
It even makes the house look better, I think, that I switched out most doors and windows and furniture with the new. I even plan to edit some landscaping with different plants as I LOVE the red azaleas that are available.
So - needless to say you'll have a house probably by this afternoon or so once I get a chance to go in-game and finish up the things I have in mind.
Thanks for being patient. Smile

A while back I saw that someone else made the house but it was poorly furnished so I know yours will be much better! Thanks so much! elephant
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 am

Fantastic Peaches! I love it! My mouth dropped open when I saw it!
Back to top Go down
kylierose19
kylierose19

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm

For Residential Lots
Your Name: Kylie
Requested builder?: N/A
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Five bedroom house with paddocks or stable
Lot Size: 64 x 64
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.hamptons.co.uk/en-gb/property-details/?at=false&bc=featuresnavigator%3AFeatures%3Afeatures%3AEquestrian%3AEquestrian%3A23%3A1%3A1-%40-&br=buy&bt=UK&cst=&es=true&gsbx=2.9882800579071&gsby=63.1146011352539&gscx=-4.48241996765137&gscy=56.0186004638672&gsl=UK&gsr=0.2&gst=filter_box&gstx=-11.9531002044678&gsty=48.9225006103516&hits=10&lbc=uk-uk%3AUK%3Aempty%3A-%40-&os=0&qt=uk-uk&rd=1&rm=pw&sb=gbpsaleprice%3A-%3A1-%40-geo_spec_3%3A%2B%3A1&tr=empty&propertyref=MAR110147 -house http://www.hamptons.co.uk/Property/MAR110147/FloorPlan/MAR110147_11.pdf - floor plan, hope they both work =S
# of bedrooms: 5 - Master, baby room, boys, girls room and a guest bedroom
Favorite color schemes: probably something like they have already, the baby room needs to be maybe a light green color with white and some brown in it, the girls room has to be pink but for the boys it can be anything Smile
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): pool (maybe it could be inside in a basement?? if not then a pond instead of a pool will be great Smile), gardening area, party area (barbecue and some chairs/tables along with a serving table) and paddocks/stable to with hold 4-5 horses in and so I can put stable-like items in like hay or other items Smile but still enough garden for the horses to run about it Smile
Do you want it furnished: yes
Do you want it decorated: yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: all of them apart from Barnacle Bay
Can store content be used?: yes if I have it or if it's free (I most likely have all the free content Smile)
Can 3rd party CC be used?: yes ^_^

- hope I haven't made this abit inconveinant for whomever takess this job on ^_^ i'm really not picky on what goes in ^_^ I love you

Last edited by kylierose19 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Peaches, your house has so much CFE involved its giving me practice! It's a great house, just editing it a little for my likings. Thanks so much again.

Also: I am canceling my two requests, I don't need them anymore.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

I don't know if anyone has seen but there have been 3 requests in the last few days posted to the old forum thread. What are we doing with that?
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

we can use this thread or that one, since that one gets more traffic, we can work with both. also I'd like to welcome back ha123
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

BrandieLeigh wrote:
I don't know if anyone has seen but there have been 3 requests in the last few days posted to the old forum thread. What are we doing with that?

Really? I looked on all the ones I could find and I didn't see any new ones... Which thread?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

It's this one:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/278810.page

I would assume that maybe Angel could say something to them?

We still have that new thread I'd created a few weeks back ... we may just need to have builders RSVP spots on it before we begin using it.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

are we clear to reserve spots then?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:18 am

BrandieLeigh wrote:
are we clear to reserve spots then?
Angel needs to give the go-ahead on that if she's chosen to have us reserve or if she wants to change the set-up again...
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Perhaps we should tell them about this thread... It wasn't too long ago, and I'd like to help with their requests.... Should I do so?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 am

beaglelover2008 wrote:
Perhaps we should tell them about this thread... It wasn't too long ago, and I'd like to help with their requests.... Should I do so?
That new thread isn't open yet -- I would direct them to this one here... tell them it's free to join and we have our own small community of simmers here that they can be a part of.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am

let's discuss this in the build team area...
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
fullmetalwolfbabe
post rank: NOOB ALERT

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm

For Residential Lots
Your Name: fullmetalwolfbabe
Requested builder?: any is fine
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): oriental (japanese) if possible, if not then modern
Lot Size: any
Link to specific house or plan:
# of bedrooms: 4+
Favorite color schemes: blue, black, silver, green, purple
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): pond, pool, bamboo/zen like garden, atrium/greenhouse if possible, entry, basement, study, game room. i like the sunken down floors and the split level floorplan.
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: ambitions, late night, pets, world adventures, town life
Can store content be used?: zen again, and free stuff
Can 3rd party CC be used?: no

thanks!

EDIT: Claimed by _Peaches327___

Last edited by fullmetalwolfbabe on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 am

fullmetalwolfbabe wrote:
For Residential Lots
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): oriental (japanese) if possible, if not then modern
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): pond, pool, bamboo/zen like garden, atrium/greenhouse if possible, entry, basement, study, game room. i like the sunken down floors and the split level floorplan.
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: ambitions, late night, pets, world adventures, town life

thanks!

Hey, I'm glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Your Name: inkdragon68
Requested builder?: Anyone
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Victorian Exterior, Modern Interior
Lot Size: 40/50
Link to specific house or plan: No plans...
# of bedrooms: 2
Favorite color schemes: White, grey, green
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Leave a lot of room for horse stuff (I want to do that myself). That's why its 40/50, the house is supposed to be a lot smaller than the lot.
Do you want it decorated: no
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: Every EP except World Adventures
Can store content be used?: Only free content
Can 3rd party CC be used?: No

Thanks Smile

Last edited by inkdragon68 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 pm

fullmetalwolfbabe wrote:
For Residential Lots

thanks!
I'll do this one -- one question, do you have a preference on how I design the rooms and would you like one of them to be a nursery?
Back to top Go down
sashraf

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 pm

elizablaine...your Castle is finally finished.
Haven't heard from you for awhile so I hope you still want it.
It has pets listed but after going through it, it has to be the terrain paint. So it shouldn't be a problem either way.
I'd rate it using the castle kit at about 85%-90% playabitity there are a few dead spots and some unusable spaces that don't effect play. The kit is awesome but very poorly designed. Hope it was worth waiting for
Very Happy

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4793143

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 1

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 2

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 3

Last edited by sashraf on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link)
Back to top Go down
fullmetalwolfbabe

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
fullmetalwolfbabe wrote:
For Residential Lots

thanks!
I'll do this one -- one question, do you have a preference on how I design the rooms and would you like one of them to be a nursery?

Thanks for taking my request! You can design the rooms in any way you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next