Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
About claiming requests Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
About claiming requests Vote_lcapAbout claiming requests Voting_barAbout claiming requests Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
About claiming requests Vote_lcapAbout claiming requests Voting_barAbout claiming requests Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

About claiming requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godshelpio
post rank: NOOB ALERT

About claiming requests Empty
PostSubject: About claiming requests   About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 am

I have claimed a request, and have notified the person that i claimed their request. But the person hasnt checked in to edit their post, and by the looks of their page they havnt been on the site for a while. What would you recomend?

I would like to drop the request, and claim another if that is at all possible. I would also suggest that his request be removed due to inactivity. Less confussing that way.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: About claiming requests   About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 am

It depends on how long he/she has been unresponsive to your statement of picking up the requests. Personally, I give them three tries: The first initial pick up, after no response I post a second time reminding them I'll build, and a final "last call"

After the last call I go ahead and pick up another request just to keep things moving. Sometimes the person will return and be like, "oh yeah. I'm still interested, please build it!" and other times they'll never come back.

Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
Godshelpio

PostSubject: Re: About claiming requests   About claiming requests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am

I was informed on the request thread that my requester had already once been claimed before, but failed to answer. I will still do the build if that requester comes back, but i decided to put it on hold so i could get to another persons request. I can see there are a LOT of requests comming in daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About claiming requests   About claiming requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About claiming requests
Page 1 of 1