Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
Use these forms to make a request Vote_lcapUse these forms to make a request Voting_barUse these forms to make a request Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
Use these forms to make a request Vote_lcapUse these forms to make a request Voting_barUse these forms to make a request Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Use these forms to make a request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

Use these forms to make a request Empty
PostSubject: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

For Residential lots
Your Name-
Do you have a preference for which builder-
Link to specific house or floorplan-
Size of Lot-
Style (such as modern or beach)-
# of bedrooms-
favorite colors or color schemes-
Do you want this home furnished-
Do you want this home decorated-
Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.-
Which EP's/SP's do you have-
Can the builder use store items-
Can the builder use 3rd party CC-

For Commericial Lots
Your Name-
Do you have a preference for which builder-
Link to specific building or floorplan-
Size of lot-
Style such as trendy/"mom and pop" etc-
Favorite colors or color schemes-
Do you want this lot furnished-
Do you want this lot decorated-
Other requirements-
Which EP's/SP's do you have-
Can the builder use store items-
Can the builder use 3rd party CC-
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
hippiedippie927
post rank: Learning the Ropes
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 am

I posted this in your thread on the sims3 forum but I will post it here also...

For Residential Lots
Residential

Your Name:
XhippiedippieX aka hippiedippie927

Requested builder?:
Rflong or Angelllite

Type of build (modern/gothic etc):
Victorian Gothic

Lot Size:
Large

Link to specific house or plan:
NONE

# of bedrooms:
At least 6

Favorite color schemes:
dark gothic colors

Special Requirements (garden/pool etc):
small garden, small graveyard, pond, very large music room,
spacious rooms(I hate pathing issues), small basement for vampire sleep,
laundry room, small room for butler, formal diningroom, study/library
and a small gym

Do you want it furnished:
Yes

Do you want it decorated:
Yes

Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?:
I have everything

Can store content be used?:
Yes, I have most of it

Can 3rd party CC be used?:
Yes, as long as it has been run thru Custard and is clean

Thank you in advance! :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 pm

oh I got this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: It's me again!!    Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 am

I have another request! Embarassed It is a different kind of request....I need a copy of an EA house on the same lot with the original. It is a row house and I would like them attached like two row houses. Here is a pic of the house. It came with Late Night (I think) and is in the Lots and Houses bin.

Use these forms to make a request 2h2ip0g

Your Name- XhippiedippieX aka hippiedippie927

Do you have a preference for which builder- Angelllite, of course, because you are the expert at recreating EA homes! Very Happy

Link to specific house or floorplan- When you are ready, I can upload mine since I changed the decor inside.

Size of Lot- It will need a large lot like 60x60

Style (such as modern or beach)- N/A

# of bedrooms- N/A

favorite colors or color schemes- earthy colors for the interior

Do you want this home furnished- NO

Do you want this home decorated- NO

Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- N/A

Which EP's/SP's do you have- I believe you need Late Night for this house

Can the builder use store items- N/A

Can the builder use 3rd party CC- N/A

I know you are working on my other request and I know that there are other people who also have requests in. So I know it would be awhile before you could get to this. Just let me know when you are ready to start and I will upload my version of the house for you.

Hugs! flower

Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 pm

awwwwww...no problem I will get to this next. If I understand correctly you want this house next to itself (attached).

As for your other request, I only have a few more rooms to decorate, and I want to do a bit more to the landscaping as I feel there are "holes". As for your basement lair...mwah hahaha! I've hidden it...of course, you could just use the "up a floor down a floor" button to see underground, but still it's sorta hidden!

edit*** as for the row house request, what do you want me to do with the yard? leave it? extend it? modify it? lol let me know. flower
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 am

I don't really care about the yard. I can fix that when I get in the house. I'm probably going to make a swimmable pond. If you feel like doing that, you can, but otherwise don't worry about the yard. flower
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Attached Rowhouse   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 pm

I posted this in your thread on the forum but I will post it here also. I put the house on a 60x60 lot so there should be plenty of room.

Angelllite here is the link for the rowhouse....
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3348974

If anything in the yard is in your way....just delete it. I have
plenty of room on the other side for the pond, a garden and whatever
else.

I just really want the attached houses but if you feel like fooling
around with the yard, have at it! Very Happy My only request would be a
swimmable pond and then whatever else you feel like doing. Or just
leave it and I will do it. If you choose to do the yard...have fun
and do whatever you feel like doing.

Thank you, again, for doing this for me! flower
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm

haven't been to the ts3 site yet today, just letting you know the row house project is done. Smile
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi, Angel! bounce I have that request for you but I need to know first if you have the new 'gothique library'. If you have it, I will fill out the form. If you don't have it, I will gift it to you and then fill out the form. So let me know.

You should come to Simpletons sometime and chat with us. I miss you! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:11 pm

hippiedippie927 wrote:
Hi, Angel! bounce I have that request for you but I need to know first if you have the new 'gothique library'. If you have it, I will fill out the form. If you don't have it, I will gift it to you and then fill out the form. So let me know.

You should come to Simpletons sometime and chat with us. I miss you! Crying or Very sad

LOL I do have it, but of course thank you! I am really really looking forward to your request and hope you are back on tonight to post it!!! Can't wait to start it hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 pm

ps, hmm I wonder if I joined simpletons yet...I will check it out soon
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 pm

For Residential lots

Your Name- hippiedippie

Do you have a preference for which builder- Angelllite, of course

Link to specific house or floorplan- The Gothique Library

Size of Lot- place the library on a 60x60 lot and change to residential

Style (such as modern or beach)- N/A

# of bedrooms- eight

favorite colors or color schemes- dark purple and anything that goes with it

Do you want this home furnished- Yes

Do you want this home decorated- Yes

Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- the works....everything you can think of.

Which EP's/SP's do you have- all of them

Can the builder use store items- Yes

Can the builder use 3rd party CC- Yes

Special instructions- Enlarge the library mainly from the sides and back. Turn it into a house with large rooms. Go crazy, be creative and have fun. Oh, and Grim must remain somewhere on the lot.

As always, I trust your judgement and thanks for this, Angel. You can post it here or in the thread on the EA forum. It will get more views at EA so, it's ok, I can grab it from there.

flower
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

always an interesting request...I've already started on it tonight Very Happy Lots more to do though...Oh and when I turned the lot into a residential lot grim disappeared. I guess you can only put him on a community lot Sad BOO!
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 am

You can have Grim on a residential lot if a klepto steals him so don't worry about it....I will get him back! Laughing

Is that a beagle standing next to Brandi? It is hard to see but it looks like a beagle. I love beagles.....had one named Snoopy for 18 years. Broke my heart when he died. He was like my son! Sad

I just noticed you live on the East Coast. I'm in Baltimore....are we close?

I saw you were at Simpletons today....oops, yesterday but you didn't join us in the chat. I was hoping you would.

Anyway....thanks much for doing the house. I will talk to you later! flower
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:37 pm

hippiedippie927 wrote:
You can have Grim on a residential lot if a klepto steals him so don't worry about it....I will get him back! Laughing

Is that a beagle standing next to Brandi? It is hard to see but it looks like a beagle. I love beagles.....had one named Snoopy for 18 years. Broke my heart when he died. He was like my son! Sad

I just noticed you live on the East Coast. I'm in Baltimore....are we close?

I saw you were at Simpletons today....oops, yesterday but you didn't join us in the chat. I was hoping you would.

Anyway....thanks much for doing the house. I will talk to you later! flower

We are fairly close...I'm in NJ...yes that is one of my beagles...if you are looking for a new one, I know of some babies that will be able to be adopted in a few weeks Smile (not my pups of course!)
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Angelllite wrote:

We are fairly close...I'm in NJ...yes that is one of my beagles...if you are looking for a new one, I know of some babies that will be able to be adopted in a few weeks Smile (not my pups of course!)

Oh, no! I'm not looking for a puppy! Shocked When Snoopy passed away, I said I was just sticking with cats. They are less work and I am getting too old to have a hard-headed beagle drag me around the neighborhood! Laughing Also, he/she would probably outlive me and I hate the thought of leaving a poor homeless pet hehind.

As long as I don't see any pups in person, I am safe. But I am a sucker when I am face to face with a beagle puppy. I'm sure I would bring it home! I am the same way with kittens! lol
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Oh so you wanna visit and see some puppies? LOL
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Just wanted to update you on your request. I have about 5-6 bedrooms to decorate, 1 bathroom undone, and I need to finish the landscaping and exterior. If that sounds like a lot, you should see how much I've gotten done already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

PS I will make a spot for you to put grim once your sim steals him LOL
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Angelllite wrote:
Just wanted to update you on your request. I have about 5-6 bedrooms to decorate, 1 bathroom undone, and I need to finish the landscaping and exterior. If that sounds like a lot, you should see how much I've gotten done already! Very Happy

I know you don't like decorating so many bedrooms but better you than me! Laughing

My sim already has Grim in his family inventory and is just waiting for a spot to plop it down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

hippiedippie927 wrote:
Angelllite wrote:

I know you don't like decorating so many bedrooms but better you than me! Laughing

My sim already has Grim in his family inventory and is just waiting for a spot to plop it down. Very Happy

I dont mind the bedrooms in interesting requests like this one. I've scattered the bedrooms throughout the house. It should be done by this weekend. It would be sooner but I work too much (I have work tonight too)
Back to top Go down
hippiedippie927
hippiedippie927

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

affraid affraid

Last edited by hippiedippie927 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use these forms to make a request   Use these forms to make a request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use these forms to make a request
Page 1 of 1