Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Vote_lcapHaunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Voting_barHaunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Vote_lcapHaunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Voting_barHaunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am

Post your contest submissions here or cheer on your favorite entry!

(see the rules here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/437392.page#6425791)

Take a peek at the entries!
trajah-page 1
whisperingtruth page 1

Last edited by Angelllite on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
BrandieLeigh
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 pm

good idea!
Back to top Go down
trajah
post rank: NOOB ALERT

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am

Heya, I'm new to the Sims but gone nuts with it. Saw your contest and made an entry. But before I post it, three questions... Smile

One, I'm not sure whether to classify it as a residential or community. It's residential right now in game, but an abandoned house theme.

Two, does submitting mean we need to be able to share the completed building? Mine is almost entirely CC, which would make it a little hard to share.

Third, how many pictures do you want on the submission vs a link to an album?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 am

classify it how you want-(it doesn't matter because any lot can win)

cc is fine, but I would prefer the lot has been up loaded to the exchange. if you are having trouble with the exchange, then upload to something like mediafire

I would like at least the in game of the front of the house, and the top downs of the floors in the house to be in the submission and if you'd like to put the rest of your pics in an album and link to that that' fine
Back to top Go down
trajah

PostSubject: TRajah's Haunted Lot   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

My first entry into something like this. Very Happy Hope you like.

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-131
"Hmm, this is the address where we were told to come, right...? Can this be right?"

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-132
"The pond has seen better days..."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-134
"So has the gnome. Poor gnome."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-135
"Who turns their limited garden space into a family plot?"

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-136
"Is this even safe to go in?"

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-137
"And the fire is still going in the fireplace.... but nothing's burning."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-140
"Well, here we go. Stairs. And the raven seems to want us to go down them."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-142
"Is that... blood?"

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-146
"I don't think I want to know what's under that table."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-147
"Turning a light on didn't help much."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-152
"Why is the police tape only around one corner?"

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-155
"Hey, look at that! A secret door. I wonder what's behind it..."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-156
"More stairs, of course. And a skeleton. I wonder what's at the bottom..."

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-163
"A party! Happy Halloween!!"

---

A few pictures without the story mode:

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-166

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-167

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-168

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-170

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-125

And a link to my album with more pictures of other details
https://picasaweb.google.com/tsrapp1700/Sims3?authuser=0&feat=directlink

As for sharing, I'm not going to try to upload this one to the exchange. Smile I don't think it's fair to try sharing something on the exchange that is almost entirely CC. I used so much of it, it'll take me a long while to compile a list of all the items and sites even for a shopping list. Some are easy because the creators were nice and put their names or website in the description field. Others aren't so easy. But, if you think you have most of the items already and want to give it a try, here's a link for a share. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?i5dv2px40ap3iu2

I do know that most of the items were from the 13th Sims, Lunasims, and ATS3.

I did test it with one of my sims and he was able to wander freely through the floors, use the bed, use the toilet, chairs in the sub-basement, and the sink.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Fabulous entry, you've done an excellent job making a truly eerie lot!! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Back to top Go down
mwjessica
post rank: Learning the Ropes
post rank: Learning the Ropes
mwjessica

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Holy moly, trajah! It's truly wonderful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whisperingtruth
whisperingtruth

PostSubject: Whisp's Entry   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:39 am

Here's my entry:

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-3-1

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-1

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-2-1
Back to top Go down
trajah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 am

Yay! Another entry!

Very nice work, Whisp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:45 pm

whisp I love it! Very EERIE!!
Back to top Go down
whisperingtruth
whisperingtruth

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 pm

wow so many people said they would be entering that didn't Sad ah well, prizes will be awarded shortly, thank you to those who did enter
Back to top Go down
trajah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Aww. I'm sorry more people didn't enter. I did try promoting it too.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm

no worries Smile

so I really love both entries and I will go into detail about what I love about them when I award the prizes. Will the contestants post links to their wishlists please?
Back to top Go down
trajah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=TRajah

It's not exactly in order, and the sets are on the list as much for my reminder of sets I want as anything. Give me about an hour and I'll put the list in better order. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

whisperingtruth wrote:
Here's my entry:

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-3-1

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-1

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Screenshot-2-1

I need your wishlist too
Back to top Go down
trajah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Just in case she's forgotten about this and doesn't have the thread subscribed.... Very Happy

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=whisperingtruth

There's her wishlist
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!   Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Hallow-teenie-weenie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SimAngels! :: General :: Contests!-
Jump to: