Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Peaches327
Peaches327

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 am

crs9900 wrote:
I really like your latest build, Peaches
Very nice. Already downloaded, recommended and added to favorites.
Happy building.

By the way, has anyone heard from Angelllite about my request?
Thanks.

I'm sure she's seen it by now, things might be a little busy for her right now, though, with the holidays being over with and all. Smile

And thanks for the support and for rec'ing and DLing my new house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
crs9900
post rank: Learning the Ropes

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Your two new lots are coming very well, Peaches.
Hope it turns out the way you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks crs. I love you
So far, so good. Thanks for checking my blog.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm

No problem.
I like to see what you're up to with your great builds. I'm always looking forward to it.
Have a nice night.
By the way, if I don't hear from Angelllite, would you be able to complete my build for me when you have the time?
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks so much peaches! Only just remembered to check Embarassed haha Very Happy I was wondering if any of your other houses are shells? You build beautifully and I'd love to try decorating them
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Here's some I know to be empty or mostly empty lots in my studio:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4425777

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4379053

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3452683

This one was meant for a boarding house but with a few changes I bet it could be converted.:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4351231

That's about it, I think. They're all traditional style homes, as well.
Back to top Go down
IshkibibalBaby18
IshkibibalBaby18

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm

If anybody gets a chance i would greatly appericate this http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl75708.html?from=search

I havent played in well over 6 months and finally got back to my game and need a new home for the family. I rarely get to play so im not any rush (thats if you are able to build it) heartbeat you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/IshkibibalBaby18
IshkibibalBaby18
IshkibibalBaby18

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh and if you could switch the dining room and living room that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm

IshkibibalBaby18 wrote:
If anybody gets a chance i would greatly appericate this http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl75708.html?from=search

I havent played in well over 6 months and finally got back to my game and need a new home for the family. I rarely get to play so im not any rush (thats if you are able to build it) heartbeat you all

I could probably do this... What EP's can I put in, and how big do you want the lot? Do you want someone else to build it?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm

crs9900 wrote:
No problem.
I like to see what you're up to with your great builds. I'm always looking forward to it.
Have a nice night.
By the way, if I don't hear from Angelllite, would you be able to complete my build for me when you have the time?

I don't know why Angel wouldn't do this for you - but if she doesn't get to you soon, I will. Smile
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks Peaches
Take your time. I can see you're busy Laughing
Back to top Go down
IshkibibalBaby18
IshkibibalBaby18

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 am

beaglelover2008 wrote:
IshkibibalBaby18 wrote:

I could probably do this... What EP's can I put in, and how big do you want the lot? Do you want someone else to build it?

I have everything except the town life stuff pack thing lol. and a medium lot like 30-30, 40 40 something like that please.
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

IshkibibalBaby18 wrote:
beaglelover2008 wrote:
IshkibibalBaby18 wrote:

I have everything except the town life stuff pack thing lol. and a medium lot like 30-30, 40 40 something like that please.

Okay, All I have is WA, Amb, and Gen, but I'll do my best.

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
blueplumbbob
post rank: NOOB ALERT
blueplumbbob

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Peaches,

I just checked your blog, and so far what you have done on my request is really quite AWESOME!!!, but I was hoping for it to be a bit larger. Though, it looks pretty small in the picture, how big is the lot? See, this is supposedly the castle where the King, Queen, and Prince live, so it was supposed to be all grand and lavish and expensive and such, but so far, it looks SO GOOD!! I'm just using the outside for the shot when Cinderella is walking into the castle and when she is running and her shoe falls off. I felt like I needed to tell you that.

Oh, and I got Generations the other day, so I guess you can use Gen now on the castle.

Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

-blue

PS- I guess I've using the word "so" way to much. I'm so sorry! (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

blueplumbbob wrote:
Peaches,

I just checked your blog, and so far what you have done on my request is really quite AWESOME!!!, but I was hoping for it to be a bit larger. Though, it looks pretty small in the picture, how big is the lot? See, this is supposedly the castle where the King, Queen, and Prince live, so it was supposed to be all grand and lavish and expensive and such, but so far, it looks SO GOOD!! I'm just using the outside for the shot when Cinderella is walking into the castle and when she is running and her shoe falls off. I felt like I needed to tell you that.

Oh, and I got Generations the other day, so I guess you can use Gen now on the castle.

Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

-blue

PS- I guess I've using the word "so" way to much. I'm so sorry! (No pun intended)

I actually finished that castle but haven't uploaded it because of the same reservations you have that it seems too small.
It is actually on a 60x60 lot but the castle itself probably takes up about 45x45 and the rest is landscaping.
I've been thinking of going back to square one and building from scratch again but time hasn't been on my side the past couple of weeks. I think I'm going to see what I can do Monday on rebuilding it.
I'll keep you posted (via my blog as well as here) of any updates on your project. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Blueplumbbob
Just a quickie-update:
I'm redoing your castle. I've got an idea on how to utilize the 60x60 lot more and to give you more room on the interior of the castle and to give the exterior more of a "wow" factor. I just wasn't satisfied with the last one you saw on my blog.
I'll likely be building this up to the day that you need it because I'm manipulating the landscape a lot more with this than the previous. Hope that makes sense but want to be able to deliver 100% on the castle.
I'll keep you updated and don't fail to ask if I happen to fail getting back to you.
Back to top Go down
kylierose19
kylierose19

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Just checking in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:46 am

Hi! just wanted to let you know that I love terra, and have finished furnishing it and am onto the next bit of my sunset valley rebuild Razz I've managed to make the majority of my community lots, but am struggling with these two so am putting in a request! There's no rush as I wont be getting the new computer till early april, but the sooner the better really so I can get them in place!

your name: Sally
Requested Builder: Preferably peaches if you've time
Type of buisness: Large park
Type of build: Not sure how to describe it Razz would be nice to keep it traditional
Lot Size: 60 x 60, its for the bit in sunset valley between the 3 very expensive lots in summer hill court
Special Requirements: would like it to have a play area, picnic area, pond/lake for fishing, a bandstand if possible, and an empty traditional little building for me to put in a cafe when I've got my new computer and can reinstall WA Laughing
Ep's: Generations, Ambitions, and pets please
store: preferably not
CC: if you want! Very Happy

Your Name: Sally
Requested builder?: Preferably Peaches, but I know you are busy
Type of business (restaurant/library etc): Cemetery
Type of build (mom and pop/romantic etc): Just a little chapel/church for weddings, and a pet/human cemetery bit
Lot Size: 32 x 63 (the cemetary in sunset valley)
Link to specific building or plan: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3555/3463653324_156a3a3da7.jpg
Favorite color schemes: anything you feel fits
Special requirements (parking lot etc): dont need a parking lot... might be nice to have a pond but honestly nothing special needing!
Do you want it furnished: Please Smile
Do you want it decorated: Please
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: Gen, Pets, Amb
Can store content be used?: I'd prefer it if you avoid it, but you can if you want!
Can 3rd party cc be used?: yep!
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello, Angelllite

Just checking in. I wanted to know if you could let me know how the lot is coming along?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
blueplumbbob
blueplumbbob

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Peaches327 wrote:
Blueplumbbob
Just a quickie-update:
I'm redoing your castle. I've got an idea on how to utilize the 60x60 lot more and to give you more room on the interior of the castle and to give the exterior more of a "wow" factor. I just wasn't satisfied with the last one you saw on my blog.
I'll likely be building this up to the day that you need it because I'm manipulating the landscape a lot more with this than the previous. Hope that makes sense but want to be able to deliver 100% on the castle.
I'll keep you updated and don't fail to ask if I happen to fail getting back to you.

Okay, that's fine! I've extended the date of my machinima making for you so PLEASE TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED! I want this to be the best castle for my machinima! Again, thank you so much!

-blue
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am

blueplumbbob wrote:
Peaches327 wrote:
Blueplumbbob
Just a quickie-update:

Okay, that's fine! I've extended the date of my machinima making for you so PLEASE TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED! I want this to be the best castle for my machinima! Again, thank you so much!

-blue

I actually finished the castle late last night. Smile
However, uploading to my studio wasn't working - not sure why (?)
So here's the DL link from mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7d1fd4aak5ed8i1
If you have any questions, let me know. I hope you don't mind that I took some privileges with the build and didn't create the entry exactly how you wanted it.
I hope this works out of you.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey peaches, just checking in to see if you'd accepted the requests? Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Sallymander wrote:
Hey peaches, just checking in to see if you'd accepted the requests? Smile
Yes, sorry. Embarassed
I've been busy, but not busy enough where I can't do your 2 requests.
I'll get started on these sometime this weekend at the latest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 am

Thank you so much Peaches! Don't worry about being busy, just take your time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next