Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!
Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
» Help on Summer Cottage
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm by shroedinger

»  "The Holidays are coming up, place your special holiday themed requests with SimAngels""
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» About claiming requests
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am by Godshelpio

» Beverly Hills 90210 Walshes Home
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Here is my Edward Cullen
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Rubysim's Twilight Challenge
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by xenaaprilwebsterpattinson

» Angelllite's Favorites
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm by Angelllite

» Request Form FAQ
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am by Angelllite

» SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm by elizablaine

Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
+29
IshkibibalBaby18
fullmetalwolfbabe
Nargle
mwjessica
Bluegayle
BrandieLeigh
inkdragon68
Sallymander
crs9900
blueplumbbob
Flames659
Penny848
springfairy556
KirstyL
Lilagirl
kayjordan10
elizablaine
Ria
Livilulu
kylierose19
will2586
beaglelover2008
sashraf
GreatBigSea
sarademoor
Lellu82
Angelllite
Leah1980
Peaches327
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
fullmetalwolfbabe
post rank: NOOB ALERT
post rank: NOOB ALERT

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:22 am

Peaches327 wrote:
FullMetalWolfBabe -- your Zen house is finished....

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 NPPDMl

You can download it here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4874392

And should you have any questions on the lot, you can view details on my blog @
studiopeaches.blogspot.com

You did a great job!
Thank You!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

WOW Peaches!
Back to top Go down
https://simangels.forumotion.com
crs9900
post rank: Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Peaches,

That is really nice. I especially like the exterior of the lot Razz
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm

crs9900 wrote:
Okay, Peaches. Hope you remember me.
It is your turn when you get the free time.
The good news is that this is a smaller lot Very Happy

Your name: crs9900
Requested builder: Peaches327
Type of build: Modern
Lot size: 30x30
# of bedrooms: 1
# of bathrooms: 1 1/2
Favorite color scheme: Anything bright and pastel. Please no pink or dark colors, including wood
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): 2 stories, no elevator, spiral staircase (if you can), fireplace in bedroom, study and living room, as spacious as possible (I know, on a small lot, go figure), laundry room next to bedroom, piano in living room, digital aquariums in living room, dining room and bedroom, no basement or attic, but on a foundation, attached garage, sunroom, landscaping, pool, stocked pond in backyard (if you can), hot tub, outdoor dining, modern furnishings and anything else you think would look nice Surprised
Do you want it furnished?: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated?: Yes, please
Which EP's/SP's do you have?: All of them
Can store content be used?: Yes. I have most of them
Can 3rd party CC be used?: NO, PLEASE

Thank you so much for taking on my request (when you have the time, of course).
I know it's a lot to ask for Embarassed

Thanks again. I look forward to it!

-crs9900

I'll start in on this tonight. Smile
And thanks for the compliment on my last build. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 pm

You're welcome.
Can't wait, considering your last build!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 am

crs9900 -- Do you own the Ultra Modern sets ... any of them? I was thinking of using those in the interior. And just so you know, I'm using the BahHaus set on the exterior. Let me know if either/neither of them work out for you.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Yes, I own the Ultra Modern Sets (all of them) as well as BahHaus.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Where did everyone go?
Is everyone working hard or hardly working? Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm

LOL we're in the middle of moving back to the official forums for requests and RL is hectic for all of us this time of year. We're here and will be back in full swing shortly!
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh.
I didn't know you guys were going back to the forums!
How cool it will be to be able to do requests and see your work from there Very Happy
Good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

crs9900 wrote:
Oh.
I didn't know you guys were going back to the forums!
How cool it will be to be able to do requests and see your work from there Very Happy
Good luck!!!!

Hey crs -- just to let you know, your house is done. It's fully play-tested and CC-free. Smile
Check out my blog for details on the store items:
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com/

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 LKJOyl

DL Link:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4891662
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh my god!! Shocked
It is perfect, Peaches. afro

You are really good at what you do queen

Thanks for the quick and efficient job. I will surely be asking you to do another for me if you don't mind. Razz

Off to use my new lot.
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, I downloaded and placed it in Barnacle Bay.
The pictures do not do it justice.

I have, of course, downloaded, but I have also added to my favorites and recommended.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm

crs9900 wrote:
Well, I downloaded and placed it in Barnacle Bay.
The pictures do not do it justice.

I have, of course, downloaded, but I have also added to my favorites and recommended.

Thanks again.
Glad you love it! Very Happy And you're very welcome.
And it could just be my picture-taking skills aren't good enough. I don't always have the patience to fight with the camera to get that perfect shot. But I'm very glad you like it nonetheless. Cool
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Ok, Peaches.
One more and last one. Embarassed

Lot size: 60x60
# of bedrooms: 3
# of bathrooms: 3 1/2
Favorite color scheme: Anything bright and pastel. Please no pink or dark colors, including wood. I LOVED the colors you used in the last build.
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): 2 stories, no elevator, spiral staircase, fireplace in bedroom, study and living room, art and music studio (in one room together), larger laundry room next to master bedroom, piano in living room, digital aquariums in living room, dining room and master bedroom, no basement or attic, but on a foundation, attached garage, larger sunroom, landscaping, pool, stocked pond in backyard, hot tub, outdoor dining, modern furnishings and anything else you think would look nice

I would like to take this time to thank all, Angellite, Lellu and Peaches, that have helped me add newer lots to Barnacle Bay, the world I am currently playing.

You guys did a great job and I appreciate the builds. I love you

Trust me, it will be a while before I bother you guys again rendeer
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh, I'm sorry.
Please, no children's rooms, just adults.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 pm

crs9900 wrote:

I would like to take this time to thank all, Angellite, Lellu and Peaches, that have helped me add newer lots to Barnacle Bay, the world I am currently playing.

You are very welcome! And don't worry you're not bothering us!
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 am

crs9900 wrote:
Ok, Peaches.
One more and last one. Embarassed

Lot size: 60x60
# of bathrooms: 3 1/2
Favorite color scheme: Anything bright and pastel. Please no pink or dark colors, including wood. I LOVED the colors you used in the last build.
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): 2 stories, no elevator, spiral staircase, fireplace in bedroom, study and living room, art and music studio (in one room together), larger laundry room next to master bedroom, piano in living room, digital aquariums in living room, dining room and master bedroom, no basement or attic, but on a foundation, attached garage, larger sunroom, landscaping, pool, stocked pond in backyard, hot tub, outdoor dining, modern furnishings and anything else you think would look nice

I'll start drafting up ideas today and see what I get. Since Christmas is near, and this one being a bigger house, it might take me a little longer than usual. But I'll get it done before Christmas. I'll keep you updated, for sure. Smile
And like Angel said - you're not bothering so no worries. Cool
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

crs9900-- you say, "fireplace in bedroom," are you wanting me to put fireplaces in one that I'd likely designate as a Master or in one of the rooms in general, or are you wanting fireplaces in all rooms including the living, study and art/music room?

Also, if the piano's in the living, are you just wanting a stereo in the art/music room or do you want me to add other instruments like the guitar and/or cello in the music room?
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 pm

I would like a fireplace in the master bedroom, not the others.
Also, one in the living room, study and music/art room.

Yes, the piano in the living room. However, no stereo, just the other instruments in the music/art room for learning skills.

Thanks Angelllite and Peaches!!!
And please, take your time. I'm not going anywhere. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Update for crs9900 in my main post on page one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crs9900

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I got the update, Peaches.

I also really like the sets you are using, so it's okay.
Thanks again. Can't wait until it's done.
But, of course, no rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re:SimAngels Request Team *Request Your Dream Lot Here*   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 am

Your name: Sally
Lot size:40x40
# of bathrooms: preferably just one, but up to you
Favorite color scheme: Just modern bright neutral colours please Smile
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): Id like the house to be ontop of the garage, it needs to have a LARGE openplan living and kitchen/dining area, bedrooms and bathroom on a separate floor with a spiral staircase leading to them, laundry room would be nice, but honestly I just struggle building modern houses and I know that you can do the job better then me! I'd also like it to be landscaped, but can do that myself if it would be easier on you
Do you want it furnished?: No thank you
Do you want it decorated?: Yes please
Which EP's/SP's do you have?: Generations, Amb, Pets
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Yep! Just as long as it will come with the house or you can tell me where to download
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 am

Sallymander wrote:
Special requirements (garden, pool, etc): Id like the house to be ontop of the garage, it needs to have a LARGE openplan living and kitchen/dining area, bedrooms and bathroom on a separate floor with a spiral staircase leading to them, laundry room would be nice, but honestly I just struggle building modern houses and I know that you can do the job better then me! I'd also like it to be landscaped, but can do that myself if it would be easier on you
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Yep! Just as long as it will come with the house or you can tell me where to download

Ok Sallymander, Smile I'll add this to my list and as soon as I finish crs9900's request.
Back to top Go down
Sallymander
Sallymander

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 am

Peaches327 wrote:
Sallymander wrote:

Ok Sallymander, Smile I'll add this to my list and as soon as I finish crs9900's request.
Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next