Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 pm

BrandieLeigh wrote:
ehhh, I'm not really. lol. Goth is really not my asthetic. I might give it a go (just because they've been waiting so long) and see what I can come up with but I don't want to commit and then not be able to deliver.

Could be a learning experience. I mean, I HATE modern...hate it, but I've been very successful with them. The most recent modern home I made got over 3000 downloads and it wasn't even featured. That's a lot of downloads for a non featured home. Yet I make homes I love and they don't get anywhere near that many dl's so ya never know!
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.forumotion.com
will2586
post rank: Learning the Ropes
will2586

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Angelllite wrote:
Yet I make homes I love and they don't get anywhere near that many dl's so ya never know!

Same with me! My top home had almost 300 dl's (not even close to your modern) and I don't even like it! Also I had two LN skyscrapers so that gives people a motive to DL it. Most simmers don't even go on the forums and don't know any more about the house.
Back to top Go down
elizablaine
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

For Residential lotsAparment
Your Name- Eliza
Do you have a preference for which builder- whoever wants to give it a whirl, and if more then one person wants to do this one I'm all for it
Link to specific house or floorplan- N/A
Size of Lot- now that's the million dollar question, I'd like to have something quite small (hovel/peasant style) perhapes 20x20 and something mid range(merchant/nobleman style)perhapes 30x30 which is why I said if more then one person wants to tackle it I wouldn't object..LOL
Style (such as modern or beach)- Medieval/Apartment
# of bedrooms- 2-3 for the hovel style and 3-4 for the Merchant/Noble style
favorite colors or color schemes- woods and stones
Do you want this home furnished- yes please
Do you want this home decorated- yes please
Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.- for the Merchant/nobelman aparment I would like if possible to have an open area on the bottom floor in which to make a shop(ie butcher, blacksmith that sort of thing),
Which EP's/SP's do you have-BG, WA, AMB, HELS, LN, GEN
Can the builder use store items-sure
Can the builder use 3rd party CC- would prefer not, but if you can tell me where you got it sure go for it
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Alright. Well, I'm home alone tonight. Kiddo's at Grandma's and Husband is at a concert so I'm going to give it a go and see what I can come up with. Since it's getting close to halloween and all. I'll keep both in mind and confirm which i'll officially take when i get started.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey Peaches, That request for Meghanmonster is for the adams family house. Since you just did it maybe she can grab it from you?
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Will your request should be done tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 pm

BrandieLeigh wrote:
Hey Peaches, That request for Meghanmonster is for the adams family house. Since you just did it maybe she can grab it from you?
Totally spaced that one -- interesting ... Razz
Well, I'll see if she's interested in having it.
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

will2586 wrote:
Yay!

sorry for the delay, I got called into work a lot, but it's almost done and I will do my best to have it done today and I thank you for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Ok will here it is!

This is what you requested
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 VAA241-FR-RE-CO-MD

And here is you lot
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Screenshot-81

grab it here
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4610174
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Ahhh! It looks just like it! I never would have thought to use those awnings! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Whoa... Deja Vu.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 pm

thanks all! I hope you like the guest house too. It's just 1 bed 1 bath but with the house that makes 4 bed 3 full bath. Check to make sure you have all the store stuff I used Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarademoor
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 am

Wow, you did that fantastically Angel. It looks just like it. I'm in aw(ning)

Lame jokes ftw! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 pm

sarademoor wrote:
Wow, you did that fantastically Angel. It looks just like it. I'm in aw(ning)

Lame jokes ftw! Very Happy Wink

haha that's my dads kind of joke!

very PUNNY sara LOL
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Your Name:
Requested builder?: Peaches
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): I think spanish hacienda
Lot Size: 40x40
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/colinas-verdes--plan-two/id/1056477/ something like this
# of bedrooms: 1 master, 1 nursery, 1 guest, 1 boys, 1 girls
Favorite color schemes: Any
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Pool and Poolhouse
Do you want it furnished: Modern style
Do you want it decorated: Modern style
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: All
Can store content be used?: Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used?: No

Please try and follow how it actually looks and maybe edit some things to fit my needs.
Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Smile I'm going to pretend my latest family won the lottery and decided to move there.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

will2586 wrote:
Your Name:
Link to specific house or plan: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/colinas-verdes--plan-two/id/1056477/ something like this

Please try and follow how it actually looks and maybe edit some things to fit my needs.

After looking at this request, I will have to turn this down and encourage other builders not to pick it up. This build you've requested is not mine to take liberty of and without getting permission from the original creator I do not want to attempt to re-creating this. Also, I don't think they would appreciate me building it and putting it up under my name.
If Angel feels differently, I suggest you ask her. But I'm not going to ask the creator if I can copy their house for someone else since that isn't my style.
I'm sorry, but I can't do this one this time, Will.

And as a reminder, I am working on your other request which is very detailed.
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
sarademoor
sarademoor

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 am

Angelllite wrote:

haha that's my dads kind of joke!

very PUNNY sara LOL

Lol Very Happy It's my husband's kindda joke too Very Happy It rubs off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 am

Peaches327 wrote:
will2586 wrote:
Your Name:

After looking at this request, I will have to turn this down and encourage other builders not to pick it up. This build you've requested is not mine to take liberty of and without getting permission from the original creator I do not want to attempt to re-creating this. Also, I don't think they would appreciate me building it and putting it up under my name.
If Angel feels differently, I suggest you ask her. But I'm not going to ask the creator if I can copy their house for someone else since that isn't my style.
I'm sorry, but I can't do this one this time, Will.

And as a reminder, I am working on your other request which is very detailed.

I understand and I forgot that you were making my other one! Good Luck! Laughing
Back to top Go down
beaglelover2008
beaglelover2008

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

beaglelover2008 wrote:
inkdragon68 wrote:
beaglelover2008 wrote:
inkdragon68 wrote:
I have a request! Smile

Your Name: inkdragon
Requested builder?: Anyone
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Classic
Lot Size: Maximum 30x30
Link to specific house or plan: No link, just a description. This is going to be halfway between a starter and a normal house, so 1 story (or a very small 2nd story). I don't really care what shape it is, but the rooms should be moderately small. (Sorry this is extremely vague, but if you decide to claim this, basically surprise me)
# of bedrooms: 2
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Garden and (tiny) laundry room.
Do you want it furnished: Yes
Do you want it decorated: Yes
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: Ambitions, Late Night, and Generations.
Can store content be used?: Only a little.
Can 3rd party CC be used?: If it's safe.

I might pick this one up, but could you define Classic? Do you want like traditional, normal house, or do you mean old style?

Traditional
Awesome! I'll see right away if I can pick this one up.

Update: I'm so sorry for the wait, this shouldn't be taking this long! I got grounded off of the Sims for a LONG time, then I had some corrupted saves I had to deal with, so I had to restart the house, then I hurt my right wrist, and my mom didn't want me getting on the computer so much (even though I got on the internet) she didn't want me playing Sims for more than, like, two minutes Mad And I had four tests and three quizzes last week.... So, excuses out, I apologize greatly for the wait, and I hope to have your house up soon!
Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Smile It's fine. (It's practically impossible to play the sims for only two minutes for two reasons. 1- You really can't do much. 2- It's takes about 5 minutes for it to load. For me, that is. Razz )
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey Lellu, there's a request for you on the ts3 site thread.
Back to top Go down
mwjessica
mwjessica

PostSubject: Request for Luxury Log Cabin   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Claimed by BrandieLeigh Smile

Your Name: mwjessica (Jessica)
Requested builder?: Anyone!
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Luxury Log Cabin
Lot Size: 40x40 or 60x60 (whichever you deem more appropriate)
Link to specific house or plan: Log Cabin House Plan ID: chp-45528
# of bedrooms: Four (bedroom # 3 can be a study, as shown in the plans)
Favorite color schemes: In this case, earth tones, and rustic, woodsy colors. I also like a punch of color, though, to sass it up a bit. I leave it in your hands. Smile
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): I would love for the outside to be landscaped and have a fishing pond. I want the whole thing to be very "luxury rustic." High-end finishings, but keeping that woodsy feel!
Do you want it furnished: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated: Yes, please
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: ALL
Can store content be used?: Yes, any and all

Please let me know if I missed something or you need further information. This is my first time requesting a build! Thank you, SimAngels!!! Very Happy

Last edited by mwjessica on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 pm

mwjessica wrote:
Your Name: mwjessica (Jessica)
Requested builder?: Anyone!
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): Luxury Log Cabin
Lot Size: 40x40 or 60x60 (whichever you deem more appropriate)
Link to specific house or plan: Log Cabin House Plan ID: chp-45528
# of bedrooms: Four (bedroom # 3 can be a study, as shown in the plans)
Favorite color schemes: In this case, earth tones, and rustic, woodsy colors. I also like a punch of color, though, to sass it up a bit. I leave it in your hands. Smile
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): I would love for the outside to be landscaped and have a fishing pond. I want the whole thing to be very "luxury rustic." High-end finishings, but keeping that woodsy feel!
Do you want it furnished: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated: Yes, please
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: ALL
Can store content be used?: Yes, any and all

Please let me know if I missed something or you need further information. This is my first time requesting a build! Thank you, SimAngels!!! Very Happy

I'd love to do this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next