Welcome to SimAngels!
Welcome! Please login or register to take full advantage of all our site has to offer!

Welcome to SimAngels!

For All Simmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
~*~Welcome to SimAngels. This site is for ALL simmers! There is much to do so have a look around. Enjoy your stay!~*~
Check out the SimAngels featured in Sims Creative Magazine!
Please read the forum rules before posting.
Remember to check for pending friend requests! Don't know how? Check the FAQ by the Admin.
Statistics
We have 340 registered users
The newest registered user is mysteek48

Our users have posted a total of 6134 messages in 713 subjects
Latest topics
Top posters
Angelllite
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Peaches327
SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Vote_lcapSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Voting_barSimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
sarademoor
beaglelover2008
HarleyQuinn
BrandieLeigh
ha123
Lellu82
GreatBigSea
elizablaine
Visitor Map
May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CrazyMonkey Random Games! (Click the red ???’s)
Free Online Games

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
KirstyL
post rank: NOOB ALERT

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm

No more details.

I like picking sort of random colors to see how creative the builder can get, so I'm glad you had fun! lol
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh
post rank: ADEPT MEMBER

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Ok, this one was still on the list but I see Sashraf already did it so never mind. I'll look for a new job to pick up later.

BTW, KirstyL did you see that I posted the link for your house?

Quote :

Residential Lot
Your Name: 169wow
Requested builder?: Anybody
Type of build (modern/gothic etc): I'm not quite sure what specific type of build it is (Craftsman...?). But I like the way it is.
Lot Size: Doesn't matter as long as it can fit comftorably.
Link to specific house or plan: Something like this one
# of bedrooms: 3
Favorite color schemes: Light blue, cream white, and an olive green. And for the Living Room & Kitchen, I would like cherry wood flooring.
Special Requirements (garden/pool etc): Basement please. It has an area for an optional basement, and I would like to have one please. And I would like a playroom/office in the basement as well. Oh, and a nice backyard for the kids.
Do you want it furnished: Eh, not necissarily. Maybe just necessities.
Do you want it decorated: I would like the outside to be finished (i.e. Trees, shrubs, flowers).
Which Ep's/Sp's do you have?: Just GEN.
Can store content be used?: Eh, I guess so. It doesn't matter if you do or don't. If I don't have it, it'll just replace it.
Can 3rd party CC be used?: Only clean CC, please. And not a lot, a few is okay, I just don't want a lot. Patterns are okay.

Thank you so much for doing this!
Back to top Go down
KirstyL

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:19 am

BrandieLeigh wrote:

BTW, KirstyL did you see that I posted the link for your house?

No, where did you post it?

Edit: Never mind, found it in your studio. It looks great! Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 am

In the open forum below the requests thread. I made a thread for you.
Back to top Go down
KirstyL

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay I see it now lol. I had this thread bookmarked, so I wasn't really looking at the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Bluegayle
post rank: Learning the Ropes
Bluegayle

PostSubject: Ma Barkers Old Style Boarding House   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:05 pm

For Residential lots
Your Name-
bluegayle_ On forum
Do you have a preference for which builder-
Link to specific house or floorplan-
Size of Lot-
Not over 30x40
Style (such as modern or beach)-
Heritage
# of bedrooms-
5-boarders 1-manager
favorite colors or color schemes-
Heritage styles
Do you want this home furnished-
Yes
Do you want this home decorated-
Yes
Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.-
Small office in entry, Boarders upstairs, communal bath upstairs, downstairs: managers res with small private bath, plus large dining area for all. Off kitchen laundry and access to kitchen garden.

Which EP's/SP's do you have- ALL
Can the builder use store items- YES
Can the builder use 3rd party CC- NO

Managers res would have a bdrm, small bath and sitting area. Kitchen is to be separate from dining but definetly attached. All boarders rooms are one room only. Definetly a bed and perhaps desk chair, comfy chair , endtables. Nothing fancy just what you might expect in an old style boarding house.
No rush, Take your time. Have fun with. I adore landscaping so natural gardens and or pools would be lovely.

Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Bluegayle wrote:
For Residential lots
Your Name-
bluegayle_ On forum
Do you have a preference for which builder-
Link to specific house or floorplan-
Size of Lot-
Not over 30x40
Style (such as modern or beach)-
Heritage
# of bedrooms-
5-boarders 1-manager
favorite colors or color schemes-
Heritage styles
Do you want this home furnished-
Yes
Do you want this home decorated-
Yes
Other requirements such as a pool/office etc.-
Small office in entry, Boarders upstairs, communal bath upstairs, downstairs: managers res with small private bath, plus large dining area for all. Off kitchen laundry and access to kitchen garden.

Which EP's/SP's do you have- ALL
Can the builder use store items- YES
Can the builder use 3rd party CC- NO

Managers res would have a bdrm, small bath and sitting area. Kitchen is to be separate from dining but definetly attached. All boarders rooms are one room only. Definetly a bed and perhaps desk chair, comfy chair , endtables. Nothing fancy just what you might expect in an old style boarding house.
No rush, Take your time. Have fun with. I adore landscaping so natural gardens and or pools would be lovely.

I'll do this one for you BlueGayle. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Heritage?" My understanding of what you're asking for is a large manor home that has been converted to put up boarders... Kinda like a BandB?
Back to top Go down
Bluegayle
Bluegayle

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Brandi

About the early 1800s perhaps. Manor house could work but don't want a living room etc. as the manager would only have a small living area.

B&B's are a more modern invention and for holidays this will be home for most.

http://www.whalingcity.net/picture_1800s_st_helena_restaurant.html

http://www.rustystumps.com/proddetail.asp?prod=K4011

More like the links I added here only no commercial space. I think this makes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 pm

ok, so very old style. Lots of wood and very simple shapes and furnishings. Those links seem kinda like an "old west" type feel.
Back to top Go down
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:53 pm

How's my request doing Angel? I know it's probably hard because it looks hard to me. And Peaches, have you started mine or is there another request ahead of me?
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

will2586 wrote:
How's my request doing Angel? I know it's probably hard because it looks hard to me. And Peaches, have you started mine or is there another request ahead of me?
I just got back from Disney -- I haven't started yet. I will begin sketching out plans tomorrow after resting tonight from travelling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://studiopeaches.blogspot.com
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Update

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 KoIJ7
Back to top Go down
Bluegayle
Bluegayle

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

BrandieLeigh wrote:
ok, so very old style. Lots of wood and very simple shapes and furnishings. Those links seem kinda like an "old west" type feel.

Yup thats the feeling! Thank you for taking this on.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

gotcha. I have the structure done. I'm working on the decor and furnishing now.
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:09 pm

will2586 wrote:

I started yours then had some real life interruptions. Will get back to it shortly...
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.forumotion.com
will2586
will2586

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Peaches - Remember that for your updates I have another request taken up by angel.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Blue Gayle - Your boarding house is done.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4585495

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Boardinghouse1

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Boardinghouse2

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Boardinghousebottom

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Boardinghousetop
Back to top Go down
Angelllite
Admin
Admin
Angelllite

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

I love it! Looks old west! I think I am going to make an old west saloon for HS!
Back to top Go down
http://simangels.forumotion.com
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

that'd be cool Angel.
Back to top Go down
Bluegayle
Bluegayle

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 am

Thank you Brandie. You nailed it right on the head and it looks awesome.
Can't wait to download now and put it in my game.

Going to collect me some cowpokes and guess who is going to run the old boardin' house and will be a waitin' on that Saloon Angell!

Back to top Go down
inkdragon68
inkdragon68

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:08 am

Smile That's so cool.

I can imagine leaning on the porch and going: "OW!"
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 am

Glad you like it. I just noticed that the shutters didn't show up in the one picture. I took the pic from the lot next door and obviously they didn't load. That's weird. Well, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Do Zoeeee and Meghan still need their gothic manors? I think those are the only jobs that haven't been picked up.
Back to top Go down
Peaches327
Peaches327

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

BrandieLeigh wrote:
Do Zoeeee and Meghan still need their gothic manors? I think those are the only jobs that haven't been picked up.

As far as I'm aware they're still waiting. Just post on the old thread and/or friend request them and let them know you're willing to do their request if they're still interested.
Back to top Go down
BrandieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

ehhh, I'm not really. lol. Goth is really not my asthetic. I might give it a go (just because they've been waiting so long) and see what I can come up with but I don't want to commit and then not be able to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)   SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimAngel's Request Thread -- Back on the Official Forums (but you can request here also!)
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next